Overview of the audio resource
Sound files to play in the experience - can be background noise, voiceover, sound effects, etc.
|Media||The Sound File.|
|Anchors||Set an anchor if you want to attach the sound to an object to make it seem like the sound is coming from the area specified.|
|Loop||Check if you want the sound to repeat.|
|Volume||0 to 1, 1 is the default.|
|Pitch||Adjust the pitch of the sound file.|
Specify the track for the audio file to indicate its priority.
Set delay or time of day settings.
The order of the sounds.
- Open the frame you'd like to insert the audio into.
- Drag the audio resource into the frame.
- Click on Media. You will be presented with a list of audio files that you've previously added to this project.
- Click on the audio file you'd like to add.
- Choose any of the optional fields above.
In this example in the Workshop, I have an audio file that instructs the learner on what to do. So I've:
- Chosen that "Your First Task" audio file;
- Set the Anchor to the "Speaker" so that the sound comes from there;
- Set the Volume; and
- Set a Delay of 2 seconds so that the audio doesn't start right away.
This is what the learner will experience: