Overview of how to create a catalog of reusable positional anchors
Positional Anchors allow you to place specific items around the scene at the position of your choice. It can be helpful to have them in a catalog. To learn more about why positional anchors are valuable, click here.
- Click Catalog icon
- Click Create or Import a New Catalog dropdown
- In the dropdown for Create Catalog, select Named Positional Anchor
- Give the catalog a name
- Click Create
- Click the title of the catalog for Positional Anchors
- Click Add Item
- Give the anchor a name
- In the dropdown for Fixed Position, enter the coordinates
- Click on the checkmark at the top to save
Instead of manually entering in the coordinates for a Positional Anchor, use the VR Editor to place the anchor in the scene!