Overview of Multiple Choice Question Resource
This resource allows you to add a Multiple choice question and the learner's answers can dictate branching.
|Responses||Text of responses to questions asked.|
|Title||Title on the Multiple Choice panel.|
|Anchors||Anchor for the panel.|
|Question||The Multiple Choice Question.|
|Is Correct||You can fill this in if you want to use the “correct” and “incorrect” events to branch.|
|Choose multiple responses||Use this if you want the learner to be able to select more than one choice from the list.|
Example in the Headset:
I want to display a quiz about safety hats.
- Determine if an anchor is desired, or leave it blank to put in front of the learner.
- Create a Title (optional).
- Create the Question.
- Click on + to add answers (mandatory):
- Create responses in the Text box.
- Click on + next to Event to create an event listener. In this case, I've marked the Fail and Correct options (optional):
- The correct event then triggers a screen message that I created:
In the Headset, the learner will see the quiz:
and be routed to the message I've created depending on the answer: