Quick overview on the sections in the project dashboard
This brief video describes each section of the project dashboard:
When you first open a Storyflow Project, you will find areas where you will manage content and perform account-related tasks:
Project: The title of your entire project as well as configuration information.
- Team: These are individuals that have been added to your project as a collaborator.
- Add Team Member: Add another individual to join your Project by entering their email address and then "+".
- Scenarios: Management of your scripts and scenarios happens here. This is where you can create new scenarios, new scripts, script catalogs, and see the activity that has happened in your space.
- Catalogs: Create and edit the catalogs you currently have, and import ones from other projects to re-use content.
- Media: This is where all of the media in your project space can be viewed, edited, and organized. Media must be added to a catalog before you can use it in a script. This catalog system allows you to use placeholder media in your scripts and then swap the media files without needing to find every place you have used in a script.
- Bundles: The bundles tab is where you will prepare your projects for distribution. Here you can create a project bundle that contains all of your project information. This bundle will get uploaded to our launch server. In the launch server, you’ll generate a Xapi bundle that can be uploaded to your LMS.
- User: These are your initials and within you can navigate back to your workspaces, account management tools, and log out.
- Scripts Shortcut: As you work in Storyflow, you can use this shortcut to find or create scripts.
- Catalog Shortcut: As you work in Storyflow, you can use this shortcut to find, create, or import catalogs.
- Media Shortcut: As you work in Storyflow, you can use this shortcut to find, create, or import media items.
- ENUM Definitions: An enumerated list you can create and then use to create a variable with the items in the list.
To learn more about StoryFlow, check out the Getting Started section of our Knowledge Base!