Overview of the Spawn Asset Resource
The Spawn Asset resource allows the author to spawn any type of asset instance into a scene. The asset is spawned at the specified position.
The types of assets that can be spawned include:
- Unity Assets
- Binary Assets
|Asset Instance||Specifies the asset to be spawned|
|Position||Specifies the position at which the asset should spawn|
I have a character named Stacey and I want her to appear at the office door in my scene.
- Add Position to the script with an anchor (from your own catalog):
- Drag and drop the Spawn Asset Resource into the frame.
- Choose an Asset from your catalog.
- Choose Relative Position.
- Link the anchor from the frame above:
- Save and test in the headset: