Overview of the Turn To Resource
The Turn To resource causes a character to turn towards a target object. This resource is a type of Character Action.
|Characters||Specifies which character(s) to apply the animation on.|
|Target||Specifies the target to which the character will turn to.|
|Offset||Specifies the offset (in degrees) that the character will turn to.|
Specifies how high the priority of the animation is.
If multiple animations are used at the same time, the highest priority action will take effect.
Example in the Headset:
In the Workshop, I want Ted to turn to the speaker after being spawned.
- Drag the Turn To resource to the frame.
- Add Ted as the Character.
- Add the Target (speaker in this example).
- Optional: I've added a Timer Condition of 2 seconds to delay Ted turning after he's spawned.
- In the headset, Ted will be spawned, wait 2 seconds, and then turn to the speaker: